This is to advise of the upcoming annual general meeting of the beneficiaries of the Njamal People’s Trust.
The details of the meeting are:
Date: Monday 22nd of October 2018
Place: Wanangkura Stadium, South Hedland
At the meeting the beneficiaries will have the opportunity to:
- find out about the Njamal People’s Trust Operations and Finances
- ask questions about the Operations and Finances of the Trust
- speak about any items on the Agenda
- hear about proposed changes to the Njamal People’s Trust Deed
- vote on any resolutions proposed
Travel Allowance is payable to attend the meeting, Attendance Fees are not paid.
The Travel Allowance Policy and the Application Form is available from
7 Wedge Street Port Hedland or
56 Melville Parade South Perth
For information contact the Hedland Office on 08 9173 1500.
Download the Policy and Travel Form
Director, Indigenous Services Pty Ltd
As trustee for the Njamal People’s Trust