Dental Health Services are offering to sponsor interested Aboriginal people to study a Cert IV in Dental Assisting in 2018. Participants will be guaranteed permanent employment on graduation.
- A one hour information session will be held on Wednesday October 18 at 1.00pm at the Aboriginal Workforce Development Centre
- Applications will open shortly after the information session and close late November
- Interviews will take place in early December
- Successful applicant’s will be notified mid-December
- The course is run by North Metropolitan TAFE at the Nedlands campus and will commence late January to early February,2018.
To attend the information session please contact the Aboriginal Workforce Development Centre on 9224 6535 to register your interest.
For further information regarding the Dental Assistant Sponsorship Program please view the 2018 Sponsorship Program by clicking here, or contact Pearl Clarson on 9346 7876.